WE ENCOURAGE OUR CAMPUS COMMUNITY TO STAY CONNECTED, SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT OUR OFFICE VIA PHONE 704-687-5112 OR VIA EMAIL AT ADVANCEUNCC@UNCC.EDU
- COACHE FACULTY JOB SATISFACTION SURVEY
All Full-time faculty are strongly encouraged to complete the COACHE Faculty Job Satisfaction Survey, which is deployed to faculty at UNC Charlotte every 3 years. The survey is open until April 12, 2021. You have received a link to the survey in your email to access the survey. Please be aware your responses are anonymous, and cannot be linked back to you. Your responses are critically important, because they are used to identify areas of faculty life that are improving over time and highlight areas where there are opportunities for improvement. Faculty can expect tangible outcomes once the data has been analyzed and strategies that are informed by the data to ensure all faculty have the resources, support and opportunity to be successful at UNC Charlotte are implemented at the Department/Unit, College and Campus levels. Please click here to learn more about the COACHE survey, and to see how UNC Charlotte has used previous data to promote faculty success.
- PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ACCESS RESOURCES & ACTIONS RELATED TO STATE VIOLENCE AGAINST BLACK AND BROWN PEOPLE, AND RACISM IN ACADEMIA
- PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT RESOURCES RELATED TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC INCLUDING HEALTH AND WELLNESS RESOURCES AND DEALING WITH BIAS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PANDEMIC
- PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ACCESS AN ARCHIVE OF THE PROVOST'S UPDATES TO LEARN HOW UNC CHARLOTTE IS ADAPTING TO AND SUPPORTING OUR STUDENTS AND FACULTY DURING THE PANDEMIC
- PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ACCESS AN ARCHIVE OF ALL CAMPUS UPDATES RELATED TO COVID-19
9201 University City Blvd.
Cameron 266 (New)
Charlotte, NC 28223