December 4, 2018 - 11:30 AM to 12:45 PM
The ADVANCE Faculty Affairs and Diversity Office is pleased to present our inaugural Recently-Tenured Associate Professor Orientation.
The goal of this orientation is to clarify expectations around this next phase in your professional journey; to provide information about formulating a plan; and to introduce you to resources that will help you to be successful.
The format will be an interactive panel discussion. The panel will consist of:
- Dr. Jay Raja - Senior Associate Provost, Academic Affairs
- Dr. Fatma Mili - Dean, College of Computing and Informatics
- Dr. Jennifer Troyer - Interim Dean, College of Health and Human Services
- Dr. Dean Adams - Associate Dean of Performing Arts Services
- Dr. Dale Smith - Chair, Department of Global Studies
To register please go to: https://tinyurl.com/yb2cb9uw
If you have already registered, you do not need to register again
For those of you who would like to attend, and have NOT registered, please use the link above to do so.
It's never too early to start planning for the next phase of your career!!